LOUISIANA PUBLIC HEALTH ASSOCIATION
As a respected member of LPHA, benefits include:
- The only health organization which brings together people of diverse health backgrounds interested in achieving common goals;
- Website updates which provide members with information on current state and national health legislation; actions of LPHA's Governing Council; and the status of major health issues affecting the people of Louisiana;
- Scholarship Fund -- Members are eligible to apply for a scholarship to further their education or a family member's education;
- Opportunity to further professional growth and establish new professional relationships;
- Reduced rate for registration at the annual educational conference and other seminars or conferences sponsored by LPHA;
- Provides a forum for presentation and discussion of public health issues;
- Opens new avenues for networking as affiliate members of the American Public Health Association;
- Promotes cooperation and interaction between various branches of health.
Three versions of the form are available for your convenience:
- Online Version (PayPal payment processing included)
- PDF Version (Adobe Acrobat Reader required. Can be printed, completed and mailed with fees)
- Word Version (Can be printed, completed and mailed with fees)
Membership Incentive for 2017
The LPHA membership year is January 1st – December 31st. To remain in good standing a member’s dues must be received by January 31st of the membership year. As an incentive for current members to renew their membership timely and as an way to increase membership, those who pay by January 31st will receive one entry into a drawing for a complimentary registration to the annual conference. In addition, members will receive an additional entry for each new member sponsored who joins by February 15th. Lifetime members do not pay annual dues, but must submit a current year renewal form (either online or by mail) to be eligible for the drawing. The drawing will be held between February 20th and March 1st.